There are many thousands of pages of literature addressing this subject and we encourage our clients to seek additional education for their own benefit. I included a small list of books and podcasts at the end of this blog that will help you to better answer this question for yourself. In the meantime, I have provided a condensed list of qualities, benefits, values, and potential applications for bitcoin and how it will help you now and in the years to come.
1. Bitcoin Is Revolutionary Technology, The Internet Of Money.
- Bitcoin was designed to be sound and honest money and successfully fulfills these criteria.
- Securely send and receive payment anywhere in the world that has access to the internet, without any bank or additional parties involved.
- The blockchain technology creates truth in money and truth in contract.
- The bitcoin network is the safest and most secure method of transaction.
- Soon enough, every phone and every bank account will integrate cryptocurrencies.
2. Inflation Is Here.
- Money supply has increased 30% in the last year alone.
- CPI jumped to 5% in June 2021, the highest since 2008.
- The velocity of money is tanking to levels not seen since 1929.
- Bitcoin is deflationary with a hard limit on the supply set at 21 million.
3. Explosive Growth Potential.
- Since its first recorded exchange in 2011 to its high in March 2021, the USD price of bitcoin grew over 300,000%
- According to SEC Chairman, Gary Genssler, there are 100 Trillion Dollars of capital allocated to legacy investment instruments that will shift into bitcoin and other digital assets in the near future. This will result in a 10-100 times appreciation in the price of bitcoin.
4. Bitcoin Is Sovereign Money With No Counterparty Risk.
- You own it. Bitcoin is a discrete and sovereign asset.
- No government can take it.
- No bank can use it for their bail-in.
- Proof of your ownership is recorded forever on the blockchain.
5. Bitcoin Is Permanent.
- El Salvador recently recognized bitcoin for legal tender.
- There are over 20,000 distributed nodes all over the world that maintain and secure the bitcoin network.
- Major financial institutions like Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America are all developing strategies to shift their operations onto blockchain technologies.
- There are still billions of people that have no bitcoin. Once they understand its value, their incoming investments will expand the market capitalization.
- Institutional investors are just starting to shift into bitcoin. Just a 3% move will triple the price of bitcoin. Buy before they do.
- Technical indicator models forecast another exponential increase in the price of bitcoin within 3 years.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in learning more about bitcoin, contact one of our experts at LUXOLO Financial today. Give us a call at (207) 298-2085 to get started. For additional information regarding your bitcoin journey, continue reading below.
Here is a curated list of books, podcasts and additional resources to consider for your educational journey.
- The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking by Saifedean Ammous
- The Internet of Money: A collection of talks by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
- The Book Of Satoshi: The Collected Writings of Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto by Phil Champagne
These are a few podcasts that generally have balanced and sound reasoning.
- What Bitcoin Did – https://www.whatbitcoindid.com/
- Lex Fridman – https://lexfridman.com/podcast/
- We Study Billionaires – https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com/we-study-billionaires/